Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Secure Block, abbreviated as SBL, is a part of the PS Vita System Software running on the CMeP processor. The Secure Block runs the Secure Kernel and the Secure Modules.
See Secure Kernel.
Secure Kernel has SceSblSk as module name. It is embedded in the file "secure_kernel" with extension ".xxx" (on FW 0.931.010 only), ".enc" or ".enp".
See Secure Modules.
ARM TrustZone communication
ARM Kernel communication
- SceSblSsSmComm: to load, unload, and call Secure Modules Functions
- SceSblSmsched: to communicate with TrustZone
- SceSblSmschedProxy: to communicate with TrustZone
- SceSblACMgr: to handle Attributes and Capabilities of SELF files
- SceSblFwLoader: to decrypt firmware images such as PSPEmu IPL and flash image
- SceSblApplierForKernel: to decrypt and even encrypt SELF and DIFF files
- SceSblAuthMgr: to decrypt SELF and SPSFO files
- SceSblGcAuthMgr: to decrypt, verify signatures and digests of Game cards and PSPemu files
- SceSblSsMgr: to handle many features like Product Mode, QA Flags, User Tokens, Syscon NVS and SNVS access, Communication Processor
- SceSblPostSsMgr: to provide higher level functions than SceSblSsMgr
- SceSblMgKeyMgr: to manage MagicGate keys
- SceSblPcbcBin: to decrypt the PSP Compatibility Boot Code
- SceSblUpdateMgr: to verify and decrypt SPKG files and access Syscon SNVS