Jump to navigation Jump to search
See Secure Kernel.
Secure Kernel has SceSblSk as module name. It is embedded in the file "secure_kernel" with extension ".xxx" (on FW 0.931.010 only), ".enc" or ".enp".
See Secure Modules.
ARM TrustZone communication
ARM Kernel communication
- SceSblSsSmComm: to load, unload, and call Secure Modules Functions
- SceSblSmsched: to communicate with TrustZone
- SceSblSmschedProxy: to communicate with TrustZone
- SceSblACMgr: to handle Attributes and Capabilities of SELF files
- SceSblFwLoader: to decrypt firmware images such as PSPEmu IPL and flash image
- SceSblApplierForKernel: to decrypt and even encrypt SELF and DIFF files
- SceSblAuthMgr: to decrypt SELF and SPSFO files
- SceSblGcAuthMgr: to decrypt, verify signatures and digests of Game cards and PSPemu files
- SceSblSsMgr: to handle many features like Product Mode, QA Flags, User Tokens, Syscon NVS and SNVS access, Communication Processor
- SceSblPostSsMgr: to provide higher level functions than SceSblSsMgr
- SceSblMgKeyMgr: to manage MagicGate keys
- SceSblPcbcBin: to decrypt the PSP Compatibility Boot Code
- SceSblUpdateMgr: to verify and decrypt SPKG files and access Syscon SNVS
- SceSblFirstImageWriter: to flash factory image